Join us for an exciting in-person event where local entrepreneurs and business owners come together to share ideas, network, and collaborate. The Knoxville Business Growth Collaborative is the perfect opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals and gain valuable insights into growing your business with automation systems.
- 2-hour events held monthly on the SECOND THURSDAY 9:00am-11:00am
- HomeTrust Bank, 6501 Kingston Pike, Knoxville (in Bearden)
- Refreshments are served
- RESERVATIONS REQUIRED as seating is limited
FIRST HOUR is a presentation by Rita Thomas, KCP. Topics include:
- How to Market to Millennials
- Create Loyal Clients & Repeat Sales
- Get Off the Revenue Rollercoaster
- Find the Cash in Your Contacts
- 6 Creative Ways to Use Automation in Your Business
- How to Recession Proof Your Business
- Conquer the Chaos - Take Control of Your To-Do List
- The Entrepreneur's Guide to Work/Life Balance
- Referrential Treatment - Asking For and Getting Quality Referrals
- Maximize Your Holiday Specials
- Small Business Assessment & Planning Framework
SECOND HOUR is training, instruction, and hands-on assistance with YOUR software on YOUR laptop. Bring your questions to get on-the-spot answers so that you can hit the ground running with solutions for YOUR business.
Don't miss out on this fantastic chance to expand your business network and learn from fellow entrepreneurs. Come prepared to engage in lively discussions, make new connections, and discover innovative strategies for business growth. Reserve your spot today! Attendance is free.
Select sponsors are present at the meetings to answer your questions and may present a 15-minute talk about their services. ((To apply for sponsorship opportunities, text 865.326.3656))