How can social impact initiatives in your coworking business attract and retain customers, engage your team, grow your business - and enable positive change?
Date and Time: Wednesday, 27 September 10.30-11.30am
Type of event: Online
Cost: Free for FWA members, $50 for guest (non-members)
Social impact has become increasingly important in the business landscape. There are ways you can make an impact no matter how large or small your business or what your role is. Join us to gather insights, inspiration, and actionable ideas.
The panel will discuss the why, accessible examples of social impact initiatives, the importance of measurement and keeping the impact alive.
Some things we will touch on –
· Low hanging fruit
· Community building is social good
· Engaging with local communities
· Diversity, equity and inclusion
· Sharing of space, skills and knowledge
· Social procurement opportunities
· Partnerships with NGOs and social enterprises
· Importance of measurement and communication
· Keeping staff and customers engaged
This event is proudly sponsored by Digital Document Solutions