‘I Beg Your Garden’ Canterbury Kitchen Garden Capers
WHAT: ‘I Beg Your Garden’ Canterbury Kitchen Garden Capers
An Afternoon Adventure In Our Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden
WHEN: 2:30pm – 4:00pm, THIS Tuesday 15 June 2021
WHERE: Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden - Canterbury College
- Use Entrance A via High Road, Waterford
- Plenty of onsite frog parking: all others will be toad 😉
- Look for the white picket fence area near the school cafe
WHO: ALL Years 3 & 4 Canterbury Students & Parents
BRING GARDENING GLOVES! Yes. Seriously. We mean it…
RSVPs: Pre-registration NOT compulsory BUT very helpful for COVID-Safe & College Café planning.
We can always register you upon entry but all RSVPs most appreciated!
By 11:59pm, TONIGHT Monday 14 June 2021
Please RSVP via Humanitix here.
- Bees Knees: Stingless native bees 2:30pm Show – get a buzz from these little beauties.
- Going Potty: Proper plant repotting with your children.
- Mulching Moments: Master your mulch with us and your children.
- Weed It And Reap: We are needing your weeding!
- Pruning Priorities: The first cut is the deepest… or is it? Find out with us.
- Worm Squirm: Worm farming wonders with composting commentary.
- Garden Gallery: Student artwork on display.
- Please Love Me: Adopt A Seedling – student grown to take home & plant in your own garden with a Plant Diary QR code plus behind-the-scenes recycling story.
- Seeds Needs & Feeds: Foster some of our baby seeds for 3 weeks at your house, then bring them back for planting in the college garden after the mid-year school holidays. My how they’ve grown…
- NEW: Clay-Time Play-Time: Enjoy our 'Clay Creations' table.
- Our College Café will be open for business during this event for tea, coffee and cake purchases.
Native Bee Educator Sarah Hamilton from 'Bee Yourself'
Logan City Council: Watch Out Waste Program
Garden Guru (& Maths Teacher) Paul Penny
PS: What did our Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden say to our Years 3 & 4 Students?
“I love you from my head tomatoes” 😊