Implementing the Australian Curriculum English (9.0) in South Australia: Challenges and opportunities
Join Oxford's experts as they provide an overview of the new English curriculum and share a range of practical strategies and resources designed to help set your students up for success in secondary English.
This session will include:
- a concise overview of the key changes to the structure and content of the Australian Curriculum: English 9.0 Years 7–10
- a range of tips and advice for planning and implementing the new curriculum successfully
- a range of practical strategies to help teachers embed grammar and literacy skills in engaging and meaningful ways across the English curriculum so all students in mixed-ability classrooms experience success
- a demonstration of the new features and digital resources offered in Oxford’s upcoming edition of Oxford MyEnglish 7–10 Australian Curriculum.
All workshop attendees will receive a complimentary Oxford MyEnglish Student Workbook (including digital access) from Oxford’s fully updated grammar and skills series – Oxford MyEnglish 7–10 Australian Curriculum (available from July 2023) as well as a selection of editable teacher planning and assessment support resources. *Terms and conditions apply.
Time and dates
7th June - Henley Beach
Registrations & afternoon tea | 3:45pm
Workshop | 4:15pm - 5:15pm
8th June - Highgate
Registrations & afternoon tea | 4:00pm
Workshop | 4:30pm - 5:30pm
* Complimentary resources will be provided upon publication. Only available to practising secondary school teachers. One complimentary title per attendee, to be distributed at the discretion of OUP educational consultants.