Course Video Only- In Office Restorative, Masterclass for Surgical Guides, & Orthodontic Aligners 3D Printing
Learn how to incorporate 3D printing into your dental office for under $1500 with the use of Free Software!
Receive lecture notes and get access to course videos within 48 hours and download it to your computer for you to keep!
About this event
- Why are we Here. What can we do
- What is a Digital File
- MeshMixer Intro
- Digital extraction Digital Pour - Video Meshmixer
- Blue Sky Bio Introduction and Setup
- Digital Pour - BSB
- Printer Live Demonstrations
- Printing Form 2/3 – Preform – Hands on & Exercises
- Printing Photon – Anycubic Slicer – Hands on & Exercises
- Printing Photon S – Chitubox - Hands on & Exercises
- Printing Phrozen – Sonic Mini & XL 4k
- Digital Orthodontic Printing Form 2 and Photon
- 3D Printing Temps
- Custom Trays & Bite Rims Creation
- Custom Tray Printing – Photon, Phrozen
- NightGuards with D3 Splint or Meshmixer
- Christian Brenes Tooth Library Setup
- MeshMixer Wax up
- BSB Wax up
- Printing Surgical Guides
- Digital Denture Workflows
- Denture Duplication
- Denture Fabrication – Single and 2 Piece
- BSB Hybrid Case Workflows
- Hands on Staining and Glazing
- Science behind surgical guides
- What 2 sets of data are needed to produce an accurate guide and how to acquire them
- Software training to merge model scans to CBCT
- Software training to design the surgical guide
- Relating the surgical guide design process to the clinical case
- Fully edentulous denture based guides
- Bone Reduction guides
- Sequential guides
- Full arch guides
- Software and hardware hacks
- Where to get a 3D printer for $300 that can make an accurate surgical guide
- Includes after the course online support for 2 simple cases or 1 complex case.
- Access to our Alumni Facebook page for ongoing support.
- How to use software to design clear aligner tx.
- Which software is free, which you have to pay for and how much it all costs to use.
- How to align teeth quickly and efficiently Tips for ideal movement patterns
- What data is needed and how to obtain it. How to digitize your patient's information.
- How to use an intraoral scanner, CBCT, models or a combination to obtain the information the software will need.
- If you chose to use a company to treatment plan, how to get the data to them for that service.
- What equipment is needed Which intraoral scanners, which 3d printers, which thermoforming machines are recommended.
- Where to outsource this section and the costs associated with outsourcing if you choose to.
- How to 3D print models in office
- How to have your computer talk to your 3d printer (or someone else's 3d printer if you choose to outsource this section).
- How to manage the amount of desired models on the build-plate to optimize material usage and speed.
- How to fabricate clear aligners Which thermoplastic materials to use for aligners, which to use for placing engagers and which to use for retention.
- How to place attachments/engagers
- When in the tx course to place engagers.
- Which teeth to place engagers on and how to orient the engagers in order to maximize desired forces. And much more...
Learn how to incorporate 3D printing, the fastest growing trend in dentistry today into your dental office for under $1500 with the use of Free Digital Softwares. You and your team can introduce this technology into your office predictably and cost effectively to 3D Print Models, Temporaries, Custom Trays, Surgical Guides, Clear Orthodontic Aligners and more.
Day 1: Dr. Kurt Bally
Introduction – Software Checks & Review
Day 2: Dr. Rick Ferguson
Introduction- What is 3D printing
Registrants will get access to a previous recorded course, course files and step by step videos to practice prior to the livestream course so they can best take advantage of the livestream course.
Day 3: Dr. Reinol Gonzalez