International Overdose Awareness Day 2023 BBQ
Yarra Drug and Health Forum invites you to join us for a lunchtime BBQ to acknowledge International Overdose Awareness Day. An event to honour loved ones lost and dearly missed and to raise awareness of overdose and reduce the stigma of a drug related death.
- Gabrielle di Vietri, MP for Richmond
- John Ryan, CEO Penington Institute
- Meghan Fitzgerald, Fitzroy Legal Service
- Cr Amanda Stone, Yarra City Council
- Other speakers to be confirmed
Time: Monday 28th August @ 12:30pm
Where: Collingwood Neighbourhood House: 253 Hoodle Street, Collingwood
Recognising those people who go unseen
We will be launching our campaign to call for a trial in the City of Yarra to provide support for people who have witnessed someone who has overdosed.