Introduction to Internal Audits
This interactive 3 hour training will provide learners with the essential information about planning and conducting internal audits delivered by our Technical Manager, Patty Wassenaar who has decades of auditing experience.
This workshop will cover:
- Developing / managing audit program
- Audit planning
- Conducting the audit
- Reporting and corrective actions
You will also be provided with a workbook and mini toolkit providing some useful tools and information to help you with your internal audit program including templates such as audit schedules.
Internal Audits are a mandatory requirement of the NDIS Practice Standards. On completion of this training learners will leave with practical tips and tools to develop and implement an internal audit program. Although focused to NDIS requirements, the training is also relevant to other sectors.
- It is important to understand that we will be taking a roll call upon you logging in for the training. We will only allow those who have purchased a ticket and have registered for the training to attend the training session. Please ensure to provide your full name when registering for this training.
- This training is for individual attendance only and not for groups of people who are registered under the one registration. If your registration is for more than one person, please let us know asap, and we can discuss arrangements as your group will not be able to participate on the day.
- This workshop does not contribute to, or demonstrate competence requirements for auditors under the NDIS Approved Quality Auditor Scheme Guidelines 2018.
- If there are insufficient registrations for this workshop, EFA will cancel the workshop up to 24 hours prior to the planned time/date. If this is the case you will be contacted via email and will be issued a full refund.
Click here: Meet your trainer - Patty Wassenaar