It’ll Never Catch On - Stories from those who have | Tuesday 26 September 2023
Did you know more than 120 business and government organisations have caught on and are already leading the charge in business for good?
Join us at our It’ll Never Catch On – Stories from those who have showcase. This live and interactive session will showcase how Social Traders have enabled successful social procurement partnerships.
Through open discussion and a facilitated Q&A led by Rebecca Green, Head of Social Procurement Services, we will share unique insights on a range of topics including: the social procurement journey, best practice in social procurements, the lessons our 2022 Gamechangers have learned, and the impacts created confirming why switching your spend for good, makes for good business.
You will come away from this session feeling inspired by the potential of social enterprise procurement, yet also take with you a range of practical tips and tricks to help you implement effective strategies.
This session is ideal for all who play a part in the shift to #businessforgood - including our community of certified social enterprises, our business and government members and our network of partners and collaborators.
Who should attend
- Certified social enterprise members
- Social enterprises not yet certified with Social Traders
- Business and governments looking to make the switch to good
- Business and government members who have recently joined Social Traders
- Existing business and government members with new talent in their team AND
- Our sector collaborators looking to hear about the latest social procurement best practice insights.
Why you should attend
- Learn how social enterprise procurement is one of the most impactful ways to do business
- Unpack why businesses and governments are adopting social procurement, and what policy settings influence the Australian context.
- Discover what makes a social enterprise, how they are certified, and how you can increase your spend with them.
- Find out the latest social procurement impact statistics and how deliberate purchasing decisions can make a positive impact on communities.
- Discuss the challenges in social procurement with a network of like-minded professionals.
- Hear the lived experiences of our social enterprise guest speakers.
- Meet the Social Traders team.
Places are limited, online registration is essential and will close 10am the day prior unless booked out.
Please contact our Event Manager with any questions or queries firstname.lastname@example.org