June cohort (APAC / US Timezone) - Elevating Group Development
Join us on Elevating Group Development and learn our Be conscious – Be curious – Be better vertical facilitation method.
- Learn how to create safe and inspiring spaces: Utilize group dynamics to achieve better outcomes for everyone
- Put knowledge into action: Right away this experience will be useful; using a real-life event to practice applying the principles in your own context.
- Learn and apply our vertical frameworks: You’ll come away with a toolkit of resources and frameworks to develop and bring out the best in your groups.
What's the experience?
Elevating Group Development is a four-week program designed to develop your leadership and facilitation skills and build on existing expertise and strength, using real-life context relevant to you. It’s run in a peer group of up to 16 where you’ll join and access
- 4 virtual workshops (dates/times shown are NZST) Use this online tool to check your local time LINK
June 5: 10.00am – 11.00am NZST
June 12: 10.00am – 12.30pm NZST
June 19: 10.00am – 2.00pm NZST
Share & Reflect session: July 17: 10.00am – 11.30am NZST
- 4 self-directed workouts on the Adeption digital platform
- Your chosen group experience project
Wrap around support and inspiration from a virtual coach and your peer group on Adeption.
- Ongoing connection and continuous learning through the alumni community and anytime self-directed workouts.
What you'll get out of it
Learn from an organization that has been delivering research-based professional development, leadership development
and behavior change since 2012.
Experience and learn how to best use a blended format – combining in-person synchronous workshops supported by digital asynchronous workouts.
Explore the principles of great group experiences, build your resources toolkit and learn from others.
Build vertical leadership development into your group facilitation with Adeption's B3 methodology.
Real-life application – you’ll design, deliver and reflect on your own group development project
Some important criteria!
To get the most out of the program, and set yourself up for success, you should
- Have at least one group experience event you’ll lead around 4 weeks from the program start date.
- Be prepared to engage with all stages of the program. Outside of virtual workshops, we estimate the time commitment to be 1-2 hours per week.
- Have the support structures you need around you to be able to participate fully in the program and implement your insights
If you wish to discuss this or get further information on our program please contact: email@example.com