Key Word Sign Victoria Community Workshop June 9 & 16 2023
Key Word Sign Victoria Community Workshop online 2023
Held over two sessions
This introduction to Key Word Sign workshop includes
- An interactive teaching environment
- Learning a basic vocabulary of signs to use in everyday settings
- How to choose which signs to teach
- Principles of Key Word Sign and Gesture
- How sign helps communication development.
- Parents/Carers, Family & Community Members
- Childcare & Disablity Staff
- Teachers, Educators & Support Workers
- Allied Health Professionals
- Anyone in the community.
Each participant in a Victorian Community Key Word Sign workshop receives in the mail a copy of the current edition of Getting started with Key Word Sign (Auslan Edition) as part of their registration.
Each participant must have access to their own screen (computer, laptop, iPad or tablet) for the workshop. You cannot share a screen. A smartphone cannot be used as the screen is too small.
- You will receive the zoom link in the days prior to the workshop.
- You will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
- Note: Victorian Teachers can use these hours towards their VIT PD hours.
When: Friday, June 9 & 16 2023
Where: On zoom
Time: 9:30 am - 1 pm Melbourne time both sessions.
Online available from 9:15 am
You need to attend both sessions.
Cost: $350 per person
Confirm your registration and pay with a Credit Card using the Humantix 'Buy tickets Now' tab. Please note there is a 50c Humanitix processing fee.
Request an invoice for Accounts Payable. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a minimum number of registrations required for this workshop to go ahead.
Refunds available up to 14 days before the event.
Offer of alternative workshop date for late cancellations or non-attendance at the discretion of Key Word Sign Victoria.
Enquiries about this workshop
Key Word Sign Victoria 0499 522 711