LAUNCH LAB // November
MAKE A START TODAY
Every entrepreneurial journey starts with an idea. But how do you work out which ideas are worth progressing?
We're here to help.
Our revamped LAUNCH LAB is a free, two half-day programme tailored to ADF veterans who are keen to explore their business idea(s) at the very initial stages of their journey.
Simply put, Launch Lab is here to help you test, assess and progress your business idea in a safe and supported environment. Additionally, it’s all online so you can tune in and connect from anywhere across Australia.
This introductory programme makes space for you to:
- Dig deeper into that business idea - the why, what and how?
- Build confidence in your idea, story and capabilities
- Connect with likeminded ADF partners and family members
- Understand your strengths and how to transfer your skills
- Learn tips and tricks for communicating your business
- Find out how to generate new business leads and customers
- Develop skills that will help you thrive in the rapidly changing world of work!
Ultimately, we want you to feel confident in making smart business decisions so that your journey is a smooth ride!
And if at the end of the programme you decide that self-employment isn't right for you, or you need a sea change - you'll have gained some great tools in the toolbox to help you take your next step.
The Enterprise programme is proudly supported by Accenture ANZ, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, SAAB Australia, Howden Group Holdings and local sponsor DUAL Australia, as well as Donors and Patrons of Prince’s Trust Australia.
The Prince’s Trust Australia Enterprise programme received grant funding from the Australian Government to support veteran owned businesses.