Launching Girls Talk with Marie Davis Markham
This 1.5 hour virtual session will set you up to launch your own Girls Talk in your athletic program. Although Marie Davis Markham is a running coach, this program will work for any sports team. Over 35 years of running experience, coaching high schoolers and teaching for 21 years has helped Marie create a system that will work for any coach.
This session will support your work to bring big and important conversations to your team but will focus on having the athletes do the talking. Afterall, giving them a safe place to process their individual journey is imperative.
During this session, Marie will share:
- Why Girls Talks are important to implement in all programs
- A lesson plan with a template that can be used for any topic
- Key things to look out for and think through
- The positives that come from Girls Talk
- How to communicate with parents regarding Girls Talk
- Resources to keep the Girls Talks going over time.
**If you are unable to attend in person, a recording will be sent along with all handouts.