CANCELLED - Little Scientists STEM Water Workshop, Doncaster VIC
Have you ever met a child who is not fascinated by water?
From ice blocks to raindrops, children love to explore water from an early age.
Explore water with all your senses, investigate the different aggregate states and test the solubility of various substances. Discover how to create a nurturing learning environment through STEM inquiry with reflection on your current practice.
This STEM learning opportunity will help you:
- explore water with all your senses and discover how to make the wet stuff even more exciting
- investigate the different aggregate states and test the solubility of different substances
- understand the important role of inquiry-based learning and co-construction
- implement our inquiry-based educational approach
- benefit from the exchange with other educators and teachers
- feel confident in unlocking the wonders of STEM
- take home information and inspiration in the Water booklet and cards you receive.T
Topic learning objectives
- Creating co-constructed environments in early childhood settings
- Free exploration, prompted exploration and demonstration in co-constructed environments
- Water experiences as a gateway into STEM inquiry
Good to know: This workshop provides educators and teachers with a variety of tools and educational concepts to meet a range of requirements of the NQF and the EYLF.
Parking: Parking is available within the vicinity of the venue
Further information: Wear clothing suitable for hands-on activities and experiments.
Cost: $215 per participant. Ticket cost includes morning and afternoon tea. Please BYO lunch.
Who? This workshop is suitable for all educators and teachers and prior STEM knowledge is not required.
Little Scientists House: Completing this workshop contributes to becoming a Little Scientists House. To find out more about our national certification program click here.
Please note: The workshop is for educators and teachers only and it is not suitable for children to attend.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org