Lunch & Learn: Global Expansion Blueprint Seminar
weConnect’s Australian Director and global strategy expert Isaac Parry is excited to provide a free Global Expansion Blueprint Seminar.
Come join us at the Sydney Startup Hub on Tuesday 26th July from 12:00pm to 1:00pm, enjoy a light lunch and learn all the key strategies needed to expand your business internationally and the fatal mistakes you should avoid.
This lunch and learn seminar will help you understand at a high level the strategic, operational, and regulatory steps needed for a successful international expansion.
- Discover fatal mistakes you must avoid in your individual responsibilities
- Understand the most important indicator of a successful international expansion
- Impress your colleagues with actionable, real-world knowledge
- Receive your own custom blueprint which will be critical reference material to help set priorities now and as you grow
Who should attend:
- Built for start up founders, CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Controllers, General Councels, Payroll and HR Executives
After the seminar, if you would like a custom expansion blueprint tailored to your individual business and circumstances, weConnect is offering free to all the attendees the opportunity to sit down with their global strategy team to discuss potential international expansion strategy, how it could be executed and how it could be managed to maximize value of a company if the ultimate goal is to exit somehow.
After the exercise weConnect will create a document that becomes critical reference material to help set priorities now and as you grow.