Power Tools 101: Make a Planter Box, Shama, Saturday 7 October, 10.00 am - 1.00 pm
Brought to you by Wel Energy Trust
Are you interested in developing your woodworking skills? Have you ever wanted to create custom wooden structures for your garden, such as raised beds and seed trays?
Then join us to master the art of woodworking.
You will get:
- Practical, hands-on experience with various a drill, jigsaw and sander
- Learn best practices for using power tools safely and effectively
- Take home Your creations to use in your own garden!
There will be a health and safety briefing at the start of the workshop to inform participants of safety precautions before we begin using tools. All participants must wear covered shoes and non-flowing clothing (tight-ish!). Some work may be outdoors, so please wear appropriate clothing.
- The workshop will provide the following:
- Health and safety briefing.
- Step-by-step use of all tools
- Where to extend yourself for tools 201
- Personal attention where required.
* Please note children are not able to attend with parents due to health and safety requirements.
* Please note that you need to arrive at this workshop for the beginning of class and the health and safety briefing to be able to take part in the rest of the class.
When: Saturday 7 October 10.00 am- 1.00 pm
Where: Shama Ethnic Women's Trust 8 Liverpool Street, Hamilton Central, Hamilton 3204
The ReCreators are on a mission to show the world how to reduce and reuse our natural resources. It’s easy, fun, creative, and sustainable. Join us on our journey.
Places are limited so book your place NOW. Don't miss out!