Managing People Performance (Hobart)
Understand how to set and manage performance standards in a team environment. This workshop looks at how to develop key performance indicators and standards as well as the role of timely coaching and feedback in the workplace.
Participants will develop a greater understanding of how to develop and communicate expectations to employees.
- Identify causes of under performance
- The art of giving feedback
- Steps for dealing with performance issues
- Strategies to improve performance
- Coaching, training and mentoring to improve performance
- Personal Action Plan
- This program is suitable for new and emerging supervisors, leaders, managers and team leaders. The program is designed to provide participants with practical skills and improved confidence to manage and lead employees in the workplace
Who should attend?
This program is suitable for new and emerging supervisors, leaders, managers and team leaders. The program is designed to provide participants with practical skills and improved confidence to manage and lead employees in the workplace.
The program is ideal for individuals who have not undertaken formal leadership or management training.
Duration: 3 hours
$350 TCCI member
Call 1300 559 122 today to discuss your training needs including on-site or customised delivery or email email@example.com
If you would like to use some or all of your membership voucher on this course or you are a member and would like to be invoiced for training instead, you will need to contact the TCCI prior to booking on 03 6236 3600 or firstname.lastname@example.org