Menlo Factory Tour (Virtual)
This tour is done virtually over Zoom. Find our in-person experience here!
Broadcasting live from Ann Arbor, Michigan, we now offer virtual tours of Menlo Innovations' Software Factory! A pair of Menlo team members will spend 90 minutes sharing Menlo's history and the evolution of our values, culture, and practices over time with you. Join us and be a part of this ongoing and far-reaching experiment!
- The principles that make Menlo, Menlo
- How we handle our projects, from user-centered iterative design to visual management to show-and-tells with our clients
- Why and how Menlo pairs its team members
- Experiments we've run to keep up with an evolving office environment
- What a lack of traditional HR means for our team
- What hybrid work looks like at Menlo
- A pair of actual software developers! They’ll join our tour for a bit, and you can ask them anything
Public tours are limited to 15 attendees. If you have a large group, or would like a more customized experience, we highly recommend booking a private tour to ensure that your tour covers everything that's most important to your group. Private tours are customized directly to your group's needs.