Microsoft Power Apps, Online Training Course
* Please note that this is an online course, delivered remotely by a live instructor *
Course Code: MSPOWAP
Duration: 2 Days
Audience: End-users & Developers
This course delivers an instructor-led breakdown of Microsoft Power Apps. Students will be taught how to design, test and publish new applications that work with a variety of data sources. We will take users through a selection of well-crafted lessons to help them build new applications for their business.
This class has something for everything, from beginners who wish to customise their data entry forms in SharePoint right up to advanced users who need to use advanced formulas to deliver more bespoke actions to their applications.
Delegates should have prior experience of using Office 365, including working with Excel data sources and formulas, OneDrive, and SharePoint lists to a reasonably advanced level. We recommend taking a look at the following courses:
- Module 1: An Introduction to Microsoft Power Apps
- Module 2: Getting Started with Power Apps
- Module 3: Branding and Media
- Module 4: Power Apps Controls
- Module 5: Data Sources and Logic
- Module 6: Model-Driven Apps
- Module 7: Power Apps Integration
- Module 8: Administration and Maintenance