Nature Painting for Little ones + Playground Entry
Come and get messy with us!
Join us for a fun session where your little one can get messy with natural materials such as sticks, leaves, seeds and washable, non-toxic paint. A fun self guided session for mum/dad/carer and young-ling where we provide the space, the tools but most of all - the cleanup ;) This session is suitable for kids 6 months to 4 years.
Included with your ticket:
- A range of natural materials your little one can use to to discover all the patterns and drips and splashes that can be made with paint
- A4 Paper to take your art work home
- Playground Entry to burn off some energy!
How does our painting sessions work?
Our painting station will be set up and available between 11am to 12:30pm. Our staff will introduce all the materials and paints at 11am, after which we will step away so that you can have some messy fun with your child. We know the little ones cant concentrate for long periods so your little one is welcome to paint a little bit, clean up and have a play, and come back to painting. Our staff members will be nearby to refresh paint supplies or provide you with more paper or paint if you need it.
What do you need to bring:
- Old clothes that can get dirty OR an art smock
- Wet Wipes or a cloth
- A change of clothes for afterwards
- Socks to play on the playground