Nightscape Photography Workshop
Join us where we will be travelling to the dark skies of Quialigo, NSW to discover the methods of Fine Art Light Painting in conjunction with Astro Photography to create nightscape images.
Included will be step by step instructions on how to create depth with the use of fine art light painting and to create visual and original nightscape images.
Our courses are primarily aimed at DSLR/Mirrorless users and are designed to be as friendly and accessible as possible. We'll assume that you know the basics of operating your camera such as how to change the exposure by shutter speed or f-stop, sensitivity settings and adjust the focus of the lens.
What to expect
- Learn the art of capturing stunning nightscapes
- Master long-exposure techniques
- Explore creative composition under the stars
- Understand camera settings for low-light photography
- Post-processing tips for breathtaking results
- Small group for personalized attention
- Access to top-of-the-line equipment (optional)
- Expert guidance from seasoned photographers
- Q&A sessions for all your burning questions
- Networking with fellow night photography enthusiasts
📸 Who Should Attend:
- Beginners eager to dive into nightscape photography
- Intermediate photographers looking to enhance their skills
- Anyone passionate about capturing the beauty of the night sky
NOTE: unfortunately we cannot predict cloud cover. We will be practicing the techniques and skills required for night sky photography, but you may not return home with perfect shots on the night due to the nature of the weather. If the skies should open, the course will be rescheduled for an alternative date.
Our courses are primarily aimed at DSLR/Mirrorless users, We'll assume that you know the basics of operating your camera such as how to change the exposure by shutter speed or f-stop, sensitivity settings and adjust the focus of the lens.