No-Dig Food Growing Workshop
Come spend an afternoon learning about various methods to build soil structure, grow healthier more abundant crops, and eradicate ‘weeding’ from your vocab!
We are a certified organic property that encompasses a market garden, young orchard, pastoral grazing, free range chickens, and agroforestry. Various methods are used such as biodynamics, organics, natural farming, no till, regenerative agriculture, and holistic grazing.
Topics we will cover in this workshop -
- What do these terms even mean?! No-dig / no-till / organic / biodynamic / regenerative agriculture / holistic grazing / natural farming
- Building soil structure and fertility naturally
- How to set up a no-dig system for growing vegetables
- Growing food using organic and biodynamic methods
- Holistic grazing for pastoral animals
- Aspects of self sufficiency
Wether you are just starting out, or deep in your journey, everyone is welcome in this small intimate workshop.
Please prepare to be outside for the duration of the workshop.
Facilitated by Monique from Natural Wisdom.