Reiki 2 Okuden (In person)
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗥𝗘𝗜𝗞𝗜：
𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘜𝘴𝘶𝘪 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘪 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴．
Reiki is more than just an attunement and certificate. “It's a way of life” We believe having a noble purpose, values and high standards is the essence of Sarah Tawai Reiki and we believe it breathes life into our organisation. We believe in ethos and culture and in creating a truly powerful experience for our clients and students.
𝗢𝗸𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻 ~ Reiki 2
Have you felt the pull to help support people physically, emotionally and or spiritually?
𝗢𝗸𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻 (Inner Teaching) This is where the magic happens. This is where we dive a little deeper into various activation tools, as well as supporting others.
During this workshop you'll learn:
- Reiki 2 workshop
- The union of Body Speech and Mind
- Reik symbol activation
- Second Degree Symbols
- Clearing energy
- Accumulating Power and Protection
- Learn the techniques and practices to use on clients
- Learn how to channel your energy for ‘absent healing’
- Sending energy to past, present, and future
- Use Reiki on animals, plants etc
- Reiki for conception, pregnancy and children
- How to use Reiki in your daily life
- Reiki and other healing modalities
- 21 Day integration program
- Assessment and Certification Ceremony
- 1 private 1:1 Support call to use within the 4 weeks
In Person Workshop - In person workshops are for those who prefer a hands on approach. Each workshop consists of a full 6 hour day, jam packed with information and insight into your chosen program. In person courses are limited to 10 people per workshop, to maintain a higher level of support, ethics and ethos.
We start with:
- Reiki meditation and attunement
- Heart opening cacao
- Founding information
- Practical practices
- Reiki healing exercises
- Course manual
- Light refreshments, tea, coffee, throughout the day
- 21 Day integration program
- 4 weekly support calls (every Monday evening)
- Private 1:1 support call with me
- Assessment call
- Graduation Celebration
Exclusive Workshop $1,111- Tailored to provide personalised support throughout the entire course. The format is similar to an in-person program, but with the added flexibility of choosing your own date and time that suits your schedule. This option is ideal for individuals who thrive on personal connections.
We like to make things as easy as possible, while serving our community. We chose Humanitix for our online bookings and payments, because of their charitable contributions. 100% of all bookings fees go to charity. That's right,100%. If we have to pay for fee's, why not give back to those in need.
You can chose to use our no fuss pay in full option via Humanitix. A beautiful way to give back to the community. Or, secure your spot today with a non refundable 10% deposit (subtracted from the total amount). You will then receive an invoice generated from PayPal with various payment options, including PayPal Pay in 4 *** 0.55% fee applies