Olderfleet Building Waste Tour
Come and join CitySwitch in partnership with Mirvac and Landers and Rogers, on a tour of the waste and recycling facilities of the Olderfleet Building, 477 Collins Street, Melbourne.
We’ll be going through practical examples on:
- best practice waste collection,
- what best practice tenancy waste reporting looks like,
- how waste is sorted and how contamination and leakage are identified.
It should be a great practical peak behind the scenes of what happens with waste collection in a building to inspire you on what’s possible.
- 08:45 - 09:00: Arrival and networking in ground floor cafe
- 09:00 - 09:30: Demonstration of waste sorting activities down in the loading dock and overview of how Mirvac generate waste reports
- 09:30 - 09:45: Demonstration of waste collection stations in Norton Rose Fulbright tenancy
- 09:45 - 10:00: Demonstration of waste collection stations in Lander and Rogers tenancy
- 10:00 - 10:15: For those who want to stick around: More detail on waste reports and how they are put together back up in Mirvac L7 Office