Online Mental Health First Aid Course - 6 & 7 December 2023
Online Mental Health First Aid course
Workplace Certificate | 100% online delivery.
Facilitated sessions (after completion of prior eLearning):
Wednesday 6 and Thursday 7 December 2023 (participants must attend both days)
6:30PM - 9:00PM (AEDT) both days
Online via Zoom
Component 1 e-Learning Certificate of Completion due by Tuesday 5 December COB.
About the course:
The Standard MHFA course teaches adults (18 years and over) how to provide initial support to adults who are developing a mental illness or experiencing a mental health crisis, as well as learning the signs and symptoms of common and disabling mental health conditions, where and how to get professional help, what sort of support has been shown to be effective, and how to provide first aid in a mental health crisis.
Blended Online Delivery:
Course Component 1 - Self-paced eLearning component (5-7 hours to complete). Voucher code will be provided to register for the online eLearning modules, to be completed on Mental Health First Aid Australia's platform. eLearning Certificate of Completion due minimum 3 days prior to facilitated sessions.
Course Component 2 - Instructor-led facilitated sessions using Zoom video conferencing (2 x 2.5-hour sessions). Zoom links will only be sent after the instructor has received copy of eLearning Certificate.
After completing the course, you will be given a link to complete the Accreditation Assessment by MHFAid Australia. If you pass the assessment, you will receive a digital Certificate of Accreditation which lasts 3 years.
$255 per person
$160 discounted ticket available for MHFA members, Attachés and Ambassadors. To become a member, follow this link: https://www.mhfa.org.au/become...
To access the member discount code for checkout, contact the organiser Aura Goh via email (email@example.com) with proof of membership/payment. The discount is limited to 1 ticket per order.
Due to the limited capacity, if you missed your previously booked session, there is a $75 re-sitting fee to book another set of facilitated sessions. If you are booking a spot to re-sit the course, please contact the organiser via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get the discount code for checkout.
IMPORTANT (please read carefully before booking):
- Please book using your personal email and mobile number.
- After your booking has been finalised, you will be contacted via email with further instructions to access the component 1 e-modules.
- Please note, you MUST complete component 1 and send the Certificate of Completion to the organiser and instructor by the deadline before you can attend the Zoom sessions. Links will not be sent until this is done.
- Please ensure you have a computer/laptop with a working webcam for the Zoom sessions. Joining with mobile as video is strictly not permitted.
- $75 re-sitting fee applies if you miss your booked sessions, as numbers are limited and you have taken a booking. You must attend both sessions booked.
- The instructor may postpone the course to a later date if the minimum number of participants required has not been met.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but transferable - only if eLearning voucher code has not been activated.
For further inquiries, please contact the organiser Aura Goh via email to email@example.com