OWN YOUR LEADERSHIP - GET DARE TO LEAD TRAINED
OPEN YOUR DOOR TO BECOMING A DARING LEADER
I am thrilled to support you in getting Dare to Lead trained. The next cohort is for BOTH men and women.
If you’re success-driven but have an area of your life that needs improvement, I have a special offer for you.
You’re invited to join a powerful group of men and women and refresh your ability to lead courageously in all areas of
your life, no matter what you’re working on.
What you will receive from the cohort:
- Find the courage and strategy to increase your income
- Methodically improve the area of your life that’s been draining you
- Own your value and get paid what you’re worth
- Look at what is working well with your leadership, what is still challenging you, and where you are willing to grow.
Who it’s for:
- The ambitious leader who knows that they have more to improve.
- Anyone who wants personal transformation or to become a better leader of their own life.
- Fans of Brené Brown who value her body of work
It may feel scary and hard to navigate the tumultuous and ever-changing landscape of being a leader, and let’s face
it; it can feel particularly challenging to lead right now.
According to research, one of the greatest obstacles men face is the shame trigger of being perceived as weak. Research shows that men get pissed off, shut down, or put on a mask in the face of shame. And one of the big obstacles women face is feeling judged as incapable.
Neither of these helps you lead effectively, efficiently, or make a significant impact, especially in our current
Vulnerability, courage-building, and open-heartedness are not, in fact, soft skills that don’t matter. These are skills you can learn and develop that make a significant impact in leadership - for both men and women.
Please pass this on to other leaders who you know are interested in expanding these conversations and practices.
WHAT IS ‘DARE TO LEAD’?
Based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown, Dare to Lead™ (DTL) is an empirically based, courage-building program for Leaders and Change Agents. Dr. Brené Brown is the author of five #1 New York Times bestsellers, including ‘Dare to Lead’, debuting at #1 on The Wall Street Journal and Publisher’s Weekly list.
Dare to Lead™ is a leadership playbook that differs by diving into the human factors at the root of all good
leadership. Daring leadership is a collection of four skill sets that are 100% teachable. Learning and practice
require brave work, tough conversations, and showing up with our whole hearts.
We are all leaders either by default or by choice.
Dare to Lead questions what makes a good leader and examines explicit and implicit leadership methods and how they
Do you want to become DARE TO LEAD™ TRAINED?
Digging into Dare to Lead™ together will give you a powerful understanding of what courage can look like as a leader.
Participants who complete the entire curriculum with a Certified Dare to Lead Facilitator (CDTLF) - which I am - are eligible for the status of Dare to Lead Trained.*
Participants, who complete this OYL Program, will:
- Receive a Certificate of Completion
- Gain access to resources available through the Dare to Lead hub.
- Be able to add a badge to their LinkedIn profile stating that they are Dare to Lead™ trained.
The curriculum covers the four teachable, observable, and measurable courage skill sets.
- Rumbling with Vulnerability: facing risk, uncertainty, and emotional exposure with courage and clarity.
- Living into our Values: identifying, operationalizing, and practicing the beliefs that we hold most important.
- Braving Trust: creating or deepening connections, relationships, and teams based on The Seven Elements of trust.
- Learning to Rise: learning and growing from the inevitable failures, setbacks, and disappointments when we live brave lives.