PACE: June 2024 PST
PACE (Personal Approach to Change and Equity) Level I is the foundational workshop offered by VISIONS. When you complete this course, we believe you will have the skills necessary to:
- Identify previously unconscious biases and misinformation in yourself, in others, and in organizations.
- Communicate more effectively across differences.
- Recognize personal, interpersonal, institutional and cultural barriers to inclusion.
- Understand the ongoing personal effects of historical and contemporary exclusion and oppression, for example, the effects of sexism on both men and women.
- Facilitate change in groups and organizations to create a supportive environment of inclusion.
- Per person cost: $1,150.00
- If you need support on the course fees, please email us at email@example.com.
Timing: Participants should plan for all-day availability. The PACE workshop usually runs from Tuesday - Friday with the following standard start and end times. These times may be adjusted depending on the specific workshop:
9.00am - 11.30am / 1pm - 3.30pm PT.
Fee: The fee for this workshop is $1150.00. Space is limited and we strongly urge early enrollment. Submission of a $575.00 deposit reserves a participant space and is due upon registration, or no later than one month before the workshop. The remaining balance of $575.00 is due two weeks prior to the scheduled workshop. Full payment is required prior to attendance.