Clinician Stillbirth Prevention Workshop Webinar August
Still Aware’s Clinician Stillbirth Prevention Workshop provides support for clinicians and their women through a care model which is delivered with sensitivity, clarity, with the aim of preventing anxiety whilst being protective to baby inutero, and sharing what is effective to help prevent stillbirth (http://bit.ly/2QsHj9M).
Key Topics Covered:
- A baby’s movements inutero
- An expectant mother’s sleeping position
- Intuitive pregnancy
- Action-based communication
- Maternity care providers role in detecting and managing currently known risk factors for stillbirth
- Understand stillbirth and the impact it has on the community at large
- Know how best to communicate with expectant families to keep their baby safe inutero
- Understand how monitoring fetal movements is a form of fetal surveillance
- How, why and when it’s important to talk to women about stillbirth
- Know what sort of change in fetal movements warrants investigation
- Name warning signs of the mother and baby at risk
Other workshop information:
- All information provided is backed by research, translated into easily adaptable methods for in practice use.
- Accreditation: CPD by the Australian College of Midwives
- Based on the PSANZ clinical practice guidelines for decreased fetal movements
- Our clinician education workshops are validated by both the Still Aware Clinical and Consumer Advisory Boards
Your Educator: Still Aware Founder and CEO Claire Foord or our Perth trainer.
Thank you for choosing to; Do Something that Does Something - support, empower & prevent stillbirth in Australia.
This Education session location has been made possible with thanks and support from The 'Pregnancy and Babies Expo'.
Looking forward to seeing you there!