Plastic Free July Launch Party
Take part in the Plastic Free July Challenge this year and reduce the amount of single use plastic you use. Meet the founder of Plastic Free July Rebecca Prince Ruis and join New Zealand plastic free champions:
- Hannah and Liam from The Rubbish Trip
- Kate from Waste Free with Kate
- Te Kawa and Ngaronoa from Para Kore
- Nic from Mainstream Green
- Anthea from Remix Plastic
- Juliet from The Great Eco Journey
- Coralie from Practically Green
- Kate from Ethically Kate
and many others from around the country at a virtual launch party. There will be demonstrations on how to make your own crackers and lip balm + virtual house tours, spot prizes and the chance to connect with hundreds of other people around the country who will also be taking part in the challenge.
This is a family friendly event so invite your friends and whanau to join in.