Get ready to jam out at the Portland Blues Festival at The Coro Hotel with an epic line-up and free camping available nearby! Taking place over two jam packed days, on May 26 & 27, with options to buy single day and weekend passes, there will be more Home Grown Blues then you can shake a stick at! Don't miss out on this incredible boutique festival where you can get up-close and personal with some of biggest names in Aussie Blues and experience the talent of new emerging artists. Plus, VIP ticket holders get to experience end-of-night jams/after parties, access a reserved bathroom and exclusive bar! How is that for ‘Bang for ya Buck!’
Portland is located just 164 km west of Sydney, Portland is a historic town with plenty of character and camping available. The town was home of the historical cement works known to have built Sydney!!! The iconic painted silos stand as a tall as a reminder of the town’s heritage. Tickets start at a low cost of just $40 and the line-up is lit!
Featuring; Bluespower (Simon Kinney-Lewis & Darren Jack) | Steve Edmonds Band | The Urban Chiefs | Lizard |Jesse Redwing | Salt & Steel | LR Marsh | Zed Charles |Sam Buckley | Barrel Dawg | | Real Red Rhythm | Daneolive | Killing Flaws | No Beef Patty & Stu | Our Teal Blue Band | Uncut Gems | Blues Hotel | Working Poor & more Grab your tickets now and share with your friends who love blues music!
Camping and Accommodation is to be organsied by the punters directly and is not included in the ticket pricing.
Portland Blues, Portland, Fri 26th May 2023 - Sat 27th May 2023, 11:00 pm AEST |
For more information contact The Coro Hotel on 0406971163.
• Early bird Friday $40 / Friday only GA $50
• Early bird Saturday $77 / Saturday only GA $100
• Early Bird Weekend Pass $97 / Weekend GA $120
• Early Bird Weekend VIP PASS $140 / Weekend VIP $150 (VIP Passes entitle ticket holders to access exclusive after party, dedicated bathrooms and bar).
Ticket Link: Ticket link: https://events.humanitix.com/p... Facebook
Facebook Event Page: https://facebook.com/events/s/...
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/profi...
Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/port...
Organiser: Leeanne Gough on
• Free Camping: Kremer Park, 1 Park Street Portland. Located within walking distance to the event. This is a sports complex / free campground. For information about this campground please contact 1300 760 276 Or visit tourism.lithgow.com/category/caravan-camping
• Free Camping is available nearby at Lake Wallace Campground
• Hotel Accommodation is available nearby at The Royal Hotel and Commercial Hotel’s in Wallerwang.