Power THROUGH Diversity
- Monday 13 & Tuesday 14 February 2023 (bookings close Thursday 9 February 2023 unless sold our prior)
- Thursday 15 & Friday 16 June 2023 (bookings close Tuesday 13 June 2023 unless sold our prior) -SOLD OUT
Please note this course runs from 9am to 4.30pm on the first day, and 9am to 1pm on the second day this.
Learn how to create and harness the power of a diverse team to help your business innovate and add value to your markets.
This two-day course foundational skills course will teach you to navigate the noise around diversity and inclusion. It gives clarity about what matters and why, and will start you on your journey to develop a roadmap to achieve true diversity for your business or venture.
What will you gain?
- Learn about what diversity and inclusion mean in an organisational context and how that translates to performance outcomes;
- Gather insight on current models and determine which ones are meaningful and what’s topical;
- Understand what impact true diversity can have for your venture;
- Have confidence in debating the up and downsides of concepts like the Wisdom of Crowds and Group Think;
- Understand what it means to be a great leader when creating and harnessing the power of a diverse team; and
- Begin your own roadmap to achieving diversity in your business.
This course uses group discussions and reviews real world examples to understand why diversity matters, how it looks when done well, some of the challenges you may face and how and where to start your business’ diversity journey. You will also be provided with tools and techniques to take away and apply in your business immediately.
Professor of Practice
With deep experience over twenty years in commercialising thousands of new ideas and products in large listed engineering companies and agile tech start-ups and more across Australia and NZ, Melissa is committed to helping business shape and implement strategies that enable them and their leaders to thrive today and well into the future. To do so, leaders need to form and lead diverse teams and make tough decisions.
This course is $1500pp including GST and Humanitix booking fees.
Course fees include catering (all dietary requirements catered for), booking fees and on-site parking.