Pride Pledge ACTIVE Collaboration Meetings 2022
Welcome to The Pride Pledge ACTIVE Collaboration Meetings programme.
Every month in 2022 between February and November, the team at Pride Pledge are hosting informal collaboration meetings - a way to network with organisations on a similar journey, share tips and progress, and collaboratively problem-solve.
These sessions are open to any of our Pride Pledge ACTIVE members - Pride Pledge subscribers who have taken The Rainbow Inclusion Stocktake and also signed on to an accelerated program of growth in their journey towards improved rainbow inclusion and diversity in their workplace in 2022. For more information on our ACTIVE program and the Stocktake, check out our website.
These collaboration meetings will be hosted on Microsoft Teams. To register to attend and to receive your connection link, please sign up to our events for these meetings on Humanitix.
We hope these collaboration meetings will be an invaluable asset in your progress in 2022. We hope to see you there, and anyone in your organisation who wishes to attend is welcome!
Let's get active!
The 2022 Schedule:
Session 1: Wednesday 9th February, 10.30am - 12pm.
- Topic: Meet other stocktake organisations. Share insights and lessons so far. Update from Pride Pledge on key themes, current data and benchmarks.
- Guest speaker: Lizzi Whaley from Spaceworks Interior Architecture (Winners of The Westpac Supreme Award at The 2021 New Zealand Rainbow Excellence Awards)
Session 2: Wednesday 9th March, 10.30am - 12pm.
- Topic: Measurement and Reporting
Session 3: Wednesday 6th April, 10.30am - 12pm.
- Topic: Employee Engagement and Involvement including Pride and Ally Networks
Session 4: Wednesday 4th May, 10.30am - 12pm.
- Topic: Policy and Practices - an opportunity for sharing between organisations, a Policy "Pot Luck' session
Session 5: Wednesday 1st June, 10.30am - 12pm.
- Topic: Strategy and Purpose
Session 6: Wednesday 6th July, 10.30am - 12pm.
- Topic: Leadership
Session 7: Wednesday 17th August, 10.30am - 12pm.
- Topic: Training and Development
Session 8: Wednesday 21st September, 10.30am - 12pm.
- Topic: External Engagement
Session 9: Wednesday 26th October, 10.30am - 12pm.
- Topic: TBC
Session 10: Wednesday 23rd November, 10.30am - 12pm.
- Topic: The Stocktake Year to Date: progress, lessons, insights and next steps for 2023.