Products and Web3 - New attributes for web2 products
In this first event we get straight into the nitty-gritty of the demand for blockchains and explore what drives this demand.
- What do blockchains provide and at what cost?
- Security and risk implications of centralised networks?
- Scaling solutions that maintain security
- Example decentralised applications (dApps)
- Analysis of attributes that add value
- ... bring your own questions
DLT Lounge (dltlounge.com), the new collaborative working events space for your digital and creative project. http://dltlounge.contactin.bio
'80s - grew up, installed and played DOS games
'90s - learnt to code QBASIC from a GWBASIC book
'00s - studied engineering and computer science, wrote software for hardware (SMEs and startups)
'10s - wrote software for smart phones, then later smart contracts + Product roles (SMEs and startups)
'20s - focus on web3 attributes towards existing and new products
James currently leads a project under the Privacy and Scaling Explorations umbrella of the Ethereum Foundation.
More in the series...
To get notified of future events from James Zaki, click the Follow button by the profile below.
Or share the series with this link: