- 15 February, 22 February & 2 March 2023 (bookings close 12noon Monday 13 February 2023 unless sold out prior)
- 7, 14, & 21 June 2023 (bookings close 12noon Friday 2 June 2023 unless sold out prior)
- 4, 11 & 18 October 2023 (bookings close 12noon Monday 2 October 2023 unless sold out prior).
Discover the right tools and techniques to immediately improve your project delivery – and ultimately your organisational strategy.
This three-day course immerses you into the profession of project management, with a focus on the practical application of what is taught.
What will you gain?
You will learn tools and techniques that you can immediately implement to improve the delivery of your projects, and ultimately your organisational strategy. You will be taught to identify which of the tools or techniques are right for you and your organisation right now, and which should be used when circumstances change.
Modules you will study on the course include:
- The Profession of Project Management
- Managing an Organisational Portfolio
- Choosing and Starting the Right Projects
- Project Sponsorship and Governance
- Defining and Managing Project Scope
- Estimating and Managing Project Costs
- Estimating and Managing Project Time
- Managing Project Risk
- Effective Team Development and Project Leadership
- Effective Project Communication and Stakeholder Management
- Project Closure and Benefits Realisation
- Assessing Project Management Maturity
The course is suitable for anyone involved in project management including managers, team leaders or C-Level executives wanting a better level of understanding.
It runs for three days, over three consecutive weeks (from 9am until 4pm daily) and is recognised as making up 21 hours of the required 35 hours for the PMP certification.
You could do a link to the additional info instead of doing a drop down, although it is probably uni style to have the drop down. I think having the additional info is a good thing, so it should be there somewhere. The website should be where the detail is housed.
Sean Whitaker, BA, MSc, MBA, PMP is widely respected around the globe as a practical project management consultant. He has provided advice to organizations in the transportation, government, space exploration, information, technology, software development and construction industries.
He has provided training from introductory level, to PMP exam preparation, to lecturing to postgraduate students to thousands of successful project management practitioners around the globe and is the author of many books on project management.
This Course is $2750pp including GST and Humanitix booking fees.
Course fees include catering (all dietary requirements catered for), booking fees and on-site parking.