RDA Co-Design Workshop #3 - Realising a National Restoration Plan
Following on from the first two workshops in our 'Towards a National Restoration Plan' co-design series, the Restoration Decade Alliance (RDA) is thrilled to invite you (or your delegate) to take part in Workshop 3!
We hope you can join us to contribute your interest, enthusiasm, and expertise in the health of this country's ecosystems as we take the first steps towards
setting national targets for ecosystem restoration in Australia.
The date for Workshop 3 has been set for Wednesday August 23rd from 1pm-4pm AEST.
This will be the final workshop in our Co-Design Series, culminating in the development of:
- a discussion paper on a National Restoration Plan as part of the UN Decade of Action on Ecosystem Restoration, and;
- a symposium and workshop to be presented at the SER World Restoration Conference in Darwin this September.
The Workshop Series
Workshop 1 co-defined the scope and purpose of national targets for the Decade on Ecosystem Restoration exploring:
1. Value perspectives – What are we seeking from targets and from a national restoration plan?
2. Goals and Objectives – What are our goals and objectives for ecosystem restoration in Australia for the decade of action and beyond?
Workshop 2 focused on co-designing indicators and targets:
1. Identifying core indicators – How will we measure progress towards restoration?
2. Identifying targets - Spatial, social and ecological priorities across themes.
Workshop 3 will move the conversation forward towards a National Ecosystem Restoration Plan by:
1. Exploring how the targets might be used to move us towards a National Ecosystem Restoration Plan.
2. Identifying pathways and partnerships for the realisation of a National Plan.
When registering for workshops, you will be asked to nominate the theme(s) of a breakout group in which you are most interested in participating:
We look forward to your attendance at Workshop 3!