Regenerative Cropping Systems Online Field Discussion
Regenerative Cropping Field Discussion hosted by ORICoop with Riverina producers
ONLINE FIELD DAY & DISCUSSION:- Are you interested in more sustainable and profitable cropping ideas on your farm? Have you wondered how your business can transition to more regenerative practices? Includes online discussion on equipment, biological inputs, rotation, business profitability and market access for organic cropping enterprises.
As part of the ORCA project partly funded by Sustainable Table Fund - ORICoop is hosting an online Organic & Regenerative Cropping Discussion for producers that are interested in biological cropping systems and to connect and network with other producers. And to understand more about intricacies of regenerative and rotational cropping, business systems and more!
Topics included for the day are:-
* Welcome, Meet and Greet amongst producers
* Kevin Beecroft - to host the discussion including (but not limited to):-
- Crop selection, soil fertility, rotation, succeeding in sustainable cropping systems
- Measuring success, building resilience into farming systems
- Organic and single origin grain markets and specific case studies
* Greg Paynter - outline the ORCA project, the barriers and the opportunities for organic grain systems.
* Eco-Credit journey and how traceability and sustainability is an opportunity for grain producers
* Q&A from Participants
Any questions to email@example.com
Find our more about ORICoop HERE
** We have reverted this event to online - with respect to the producers in this region on the frontline of floods this week. Our apologies for short notice - but look forward to an in person on-farm event next year!