Relieving Stress Silent Meditation Retreat
Venerable Bodhicitta has conducted numerous meditation retreats, lectures, Dhamma talks and discussions in Australia, Malaysia and Sri Lanka. She is a renowned meditation teacher with over 25 years of experience and is currently resident in Melbourne.
Venerable Bodhicitta has practiced meditation from childhood; however her career as a medical scientist in Australia met a surprising turn of events when the Dhamma set her view of life in a different paradigm. Thus began her homelessness and a clear and meaningful path of full-time commitment to spiritual endeavour.
Recordings of our past spiritual discussions in English:
- The registration form will be emailed to you after you purchase the ticket. Please ensure you sign and complete the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What we will be doing :
- Walking meditation.
- Sitting meditation.
- Have discussions on loving kindness and other important spiritual topics.
- Question and answer session to clear your doubts.
- Location : Cowes, Victoria, Australia (Exact location provided with the ticket confirmation)
- Date and Time : Please arrive by 5 pm on the 14th of December 2022. The retreat will end at 9 am on the 22nd of December 2022.
- Meals : A simple vegetarian meal will be provided for lunch. Snacks and tea and coffee will also be provided. Please let us know if you have any dietary requirement or allergies.
- What to bring :
- Please be mindful that we cannot provide secure lockers for your valuables.
- Please bring a meditation cushion/bench/chair.
- Please bring a throw to drape around your self for warmth.
- Please bring lots of questions to ask the nun so that you can clear any doubts!
- Enough clothes for 9 days. (No laundry services available)
- Doonas/quilts will be provided however if you require feel free to bring your own sheets.
- Pillow case
- Dress code : Please come dressed in decent and comfortable clothing.
- Parking : On street parking available nearby, come a bit early so that you can find suitable parking.
- Contact : If you have any questions please contact
I hope to see you all soon. Wishing you all peace.