Resilient Kids Virtual Conference 2021 Recorded Session
AUSTRALIA’S TOP EXPERTS ON ISSUES AFFECTING CHILDREN AND TEENS!
For Parents, Educators, Welfare workers, Chaplains, Grandparents, Foster Parents, Youth Leaders, Pastors and anyone who works with young people.
Hear from SIX incredible speakers, each presenting in their own area of expertise:
- Ebony Birch-Hanger - Cultivating resilience in the presence of Autism and Anxiety.
- Sharon Witt - Caring for our own well-being as adults.
- Susan McLean - Navigating the online work - lockdowns and remote learning.
- Dr Michael Carr-Gregg - The secrets of post pandemic wellbeing in young people.
- Michelle Mitchell - Building everyday resilience children and teens.
- Paul Dillon - What to do - alcohol and drugs and teens.