Risk Management Systems
Date: Thursday 14 December
Time: 1pm to 4pm SA | 1.30pm to 4.30pm VIC, NSW, ACT, TAS |12.30pm to 3.30pm QLD |12pm to 3pm NT | 10.30am to 1.30pm WA
Audience: Senior managers in Aged and Disability services and risk and quality managers
Presenter: Preventing Harm Initiative
Do you know what your risk management system should include to achieve effective clinical governance and meet quality standards?
This course will step you though the components of a risk management system and how to use it to monitor risk to demonstrate accountability for ensuring safe high-quality care.
Instructor Led Training via Zoom (duration - 3 hours)
- Know the expected risk management documentation to have in place
- Gain ideas for checking if your service has a culture of risk awareness and accountability
- Learn the best practice risk management processes that comply with the International Standard for risk management and quality standards for aged and disability services
- Understand the expected processes for risk escalation, communication and reporting
- Discover ways to use Risk Registers to enable effective clinical governance
- Gain awareness of clinical governance accountabilities for risk management decision making and the role of committees
- Gain case study practice in organisational risk management decision making
By purchasing tickets you agree to ACIA sending training updates to you.
Notification of cancellation or transfer of registration must be by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No refund is available for any cancellations received five working days or less prior to the start date, however a substitute delegate is welcome. Please notify ACIA of any substitution as soon as possible. No refund or transfer will be given for non-attendance.