Search Inside Yourself Online September 2023
Based on neuroscience and recommended by hundreds of thousands around the world, Search Inside Yourself offers tools and practices for resilience, essential self-care, connection and mental well-being.
The interactive and transformational SIY program shares practical mindfulness, emotional intelligence and self-compassion tools, enabling you to put yourself first and show up the way you want to.
This program is open to all humans, from all backgrounds. We also strongly encourage individuals from the public sector (e.g. working in healthcare, education, civil service, justice, social activism) to join. If this describes your life's work and you would like to apply for a scholarship, please reach out to email@example.com. We are interested in serving and collaborating with you!
By Participating You Will:
- Develop your emotional intelligence skills
- Build healthy habits to support your mental well-being
- Identify your personal motivations and determine how they can support you in your work
- Explore how to navigate difficult relationships with more ease
- Strengthen your interpersonal skills, like empathy with supportive boundaries
- Cultivate your capacity to be a compassionate and effective leader
- Learn practical stress-management techniques
- Find joy and fulfillment at work and in life
- Connect with a global community
- 3 Live Online Sessions: SIY begins with a three-day live, interactive program where you'll learn from experienced teachers, engage in experiential-based learning and connect with a global community.
- 28-Day Practice Period: The live program is followed by an online learning period where you'll receive daily practices to help you integrate what you learned at the live sessions.
- Capstone Webinar: The program concludes with a 1-hour webinar where you'll reconnect with fellow participants, share your experience and gain additional tools to continue to apply your learnings.
Live Online Sessions
The live online sessions are on September 13, September 14, and September 15 from 8:30am PST to 12:30pm PST (find your local time here).
Course Expectations and Technical Requirements:
To fully participate and get the most out of the program, we recommend that you:
- Attend all live sessions
- Minimize distractions and unplug from other devices so you can give your full attention
- Be in a private space where you are comfortable speaking with other participants. The program is experiential and includes both breakout rooms and guided meditations. This means that a coffee shop or shared work room are not ideal.
The program is held through an online video call platform, so in order to participate we recommend you have:
- A private computer or smart phone with internet access. The program is designed for each person to connect from their own device
- A stable internet connection
- A camera so that you are able to use video call functions
Note: if cancellations are needed, you may request a full refund up to one full day before the event (due to Humanitix policy, processing fees will not be refunded).
Have questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet your Teachers:
Patrice is an executive coach, speaker, and facilitator. Her tools of choice: emotional intelligence and mindfulness. She empowers leaders to show up in shared work cultures in ways that support teaming, innovation, and belonging. She is the Founder and Principal of Prevention Strategies, LLC. For over 20 years, this former attorney has combined her employment law and human capital practices to coach individuals and train organizations to develop resonate leaders, collaborative teams, and inclusive workplace cultures.
Patrice helps leaders and organizations evolve into better versions of themselves by guiding them through the inside work – growing in self-awareness – to more effectively lead with insight and compassion. She has delivered transformational training and leadership coaching to individuals and audiences across the world including, Fortune 500 corporations, law firms, non-profits, and academic entities.
Patrice is a Certified Search Inside Yourself Teacher. She is also certified in the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 Emotional Intelligence assessment tools, the Hermann Brain Dominance Instrument® and as a professional and executive coach. Her favorite hobbies are mindful walking and making the perfect cup of tea. Both of which are made better when shared with her husband and two daughters.
Stacey Crowley, MA, CCC-SLP, is a certified public accountant turned dually certified speech language pathologist and literacy specialist with over 20 years of experience as an educator, public speaker and professional development facilitator specializing in relational communication for personal and professional well-being.
Stacey is the owner of Learning Tree Literacy, a private educational agency in Asheville, North Carolina, where her current work combines her fields of expertise with nonviolent communication and restorative practices to teach youth and adults how to grow healthy, collaborative relationships at home, school and work.
As a certified teacher for the Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute, Stacey facilitates science-based emotional intelligence programs to help participants discover practical and life-changing tools for human thriving at home and work.
Stacey lives with her wife and pandemic rescue dog Ruby Biscuits in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. In her free time she loves storytelling, cultivating intergenerational friendships, learning from nature, and harmonizing with her wife.