Seminar on Adolescence and Child Injury
You are invited to a seminar on adolescence and child injury on Friday 2 December 2022 from 10am to 12pm at The George Institute offices in Newtown.
Injury is the number one cause of death among children.
Join us to hear experts from India, Bangladesh, the United Kingdom and the United States, who will highlight the various challenges and opportunities for child and adolescent injury prevention. Our speakers bring together technical and operational expertise, as well as links to local context and capacity.Our panelists:
- Prof. Geetam Tiwari, Indian Institute of Technology.
- Dr. Mathew Varghese, University of Delhi.
- Dr. Aminur Rahman, International Drowning Research Centre, Bangladesh.
- Dr. Kavi Bhalla, University of Chicago.
- Prof. Julie Mytton, University of the West of England.
- Dr Margie Peden, The George Institute for Global Health .
- Dr Joanne Adrienne Vincenten, UNICEF.