Serious Incident Response Scheme
Time: 10.30am to 11.30am VIC, ACT, TAS, NSW | 10am to 11am SA | 9.30am to 10.30am QLD | 9am to 10am NT | 7.30am to 8.30am WA
Audience: Managers, Team Leaders, Nurses and Coordinators and others who report SIRS incidents into My Aged Care Portal
Presenter: Preventing Harm Initiative
Are you confident in recognising a SIRS reportable incident? Do you know the reporting requirements?
This course will help you to meet how to correctly identify a reportable incident and enter the required information into the My Aged Care portal.
Part 1: eLearning self-paced online module - 30 minutes
- Know how to identify the 8 reportable SIRS incident types, and what is not a SIRS reportable incident
- Understand the reporting requirements for an individual and an organisation
* You will receive the e-learning invite prior to the workshop training - this must be completed prior to the Live Training.
Part 2: Instructor Led Training via Zoom - 1 hour
Prerequisite: Completed Part 1 eLearning module
- Know how to report and what information you will need on hand to report a SIRS into the My Aged Care tile (portal)
- Practise case studies in identifying reportable SIRS incidents
By purchasing tickets you agree to ACIA sending training updates to you.
Notification of cancellation or transfer of registration must be by email to email@example.com. No refund is available for any cancellations received five working days or less prior to the start date, however a substitute delegate is welcome. Please notify ACIA of any substitution as soon as possible. No refund or transfer will be given for non-attendance.