SHD23 Our SDG House Tours
Visit Leigh and Peter's home for Sustainable House Day by Solar Dwellings. Whilst Renew will have virtual home opens we have a few that are open to the public.
The tour will start with a brief description of the home by the owners, they will talk about various features, what they like about their home and if there is anything they would change. You will then be given the opportunity to walk around the house at your own pace and ask questions.
- When: Sunday 19th March 2023
- Times: 9:30am & 10:30am (please arrive 10 minutes before your tour to ensure that we stay on time)
- Duration: Approximately 50 minutes.
- Location: Carlisle, address will be on your ticket
- Cost: $5 donation per person (cost per person including GST and booking fee $6.83)
- ALL profits from this ticket will go to the One World Centre. If you would like to donate more please add it at checkout.
- Tickets are sold through Humanitix.
- Instant confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive your confirmation within minutes please check your email junk folder. If you still can't find it let us know via email@example.com and we will send one to you. (Our office hours are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday)
- The address will be emailed to you by COB Wednesday 15th March, please do not share these details, these are private residences with a limited number of tickets per tour.
- No need to print tickets, we would like to reduce waste and keep our carbon footprint low. We will have a list of attendees at each house.
On the day
- Check-in – arrive 10 minutes before your tour time, this will keep the tours moving smoothly and allow everyone plenty of time to look around and ask questions.
- Bring your own water bottle, you will be talking to a lot of people and it is thirsty work.
- Conditions on Entry for Sustainable House Day
- Please act in a respectful manner towards the homeowner, all volunteers and other SHD attendees
- Please do NOT touch any property including furniture, objects, electrical items on the property, or personal items of others
- Please ensure children are monitored at all times on site
- Please remain in the allocated tour area of the home. You are NOT permitted to enter any areas signed as private or open closed doors.
- Please do NOT consume alcohol or food in the home.
- Smoking is NOT permitted.
- Please turn off/silence your mobile and refrain from answering or speaking on your phone during the tour.
- Please make every conceivable effort to ensure your own personal safety whilst onsite.
- Please ask permission before taking any photographs.
- You agree to any inspections of bags at the request of homeowners or volunteers.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND/OR FILMING – please be aware by being a part of Sustainable House Day you understand that you may be photographed and/or filmed and you hereby give Solar Dwellings and Renew the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo (collectively, “image”), without compensation, for use in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed please let us know at check-in.
Please contact our office if you have any questions call 9444 4400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org