Shelter's Right Hand 27th Annual 5K Walk
Our 5K Walk is back live for 2023! Join us on Saturday, April 22!
Mark your calendars and register today!
6:30 Registration Opens
8:00 am Walk Start Time
ATTENTION! You can always pay and register in person on Walk Day, Saturday, April 22, starting at 6:30 am in Central Park, Whittier.
ATTENTION! If you would like to donate without registering as walker, please visit SheltersRightHand.org and go to the Walk Page. Or simply text SRH5K to 44-321
This non-competitive walk follows a 3.1 mile scenic route through the historic business and residential districts of Uptown Whittier.
Proceeds from the Walk benefit the Women's and Children's Crisis Shelter, a safe haven for victims of domestic violence.
For more information about the Stepping Out Against Domestic Violence 5K Walk, visit www.SheltersRightHand.org
27th Annual Walk Features
- Registered walkers receive an official 5k Walk T-Shirt featuring the 2023 Logo.
- The first 500 registrants to finish the course will receive a 2023 medal.
- Raffle Drawing with amazing prizes!
- Buy Tickets to win over Gift Card Tree valued over $700
- Walk Day – registration opens at 6:30 am – Walk starts at 8 am
- Balloons, band music, refreshments, exhibits.
- Silent Witnesses memorializing dear ones who have died due to domestic violence.
- ICanWeCan Project to decorate hands and write words of hope to survivors of domestic violence.
- Clothesline Project displaying t-shirt artwork fashioned by recovering survivors of domestic violence.
- Visit Sponsor tables for information and hand outs.
- All Walk participants receive tickets to win prizes!
- Make sure to bring all your monetary donations with you on walk day!