Solstice Gathering - June
A Gathering to honour our connection to the natural world.
Years 2021 and 2022 were full of contrasts - disruption and groundedness, deep looking within and unparalleled global connection, individual and collective action. Our Fire Circle ‘village’ emerged as a grassroots global community, made up of diverse individuals who all value the knowledge systems of our Elders.
The connection between Nature, business and spirituality is allowing each of us to contribute to the economic transition that is transforming the ways we live and work. Like drops of rain forming a stream, our personal inner regeneration is contributing to our planet's regeneration.
In the same spirit as traditional ceremonies Solstices and Equinoxes, our seasonal gathering will create safe spaces for like-minded people to come together and share the challenges and lessons between life and work.
As always, Elders from around the world will guide us to celebrate Nature’s cycles and the transition of seasons. These (virtual) village gatherings are open to all people who wish to come together in community during these times of change and who are passionate about envisioning a regenerative future.
Please join us as we rekindle an ancient practice that has been our ancestors, for thousands of years, during good times and hard.
🔥 See you by the Fire!
Nora, Shruthi, Lorna, Matt & our Elders
UPCOMING EVENTS - DATES & TIMES (Click HERE for a bigger preview)
* Bookings for the second session on Thursday, the 22, at 7:00 pm Melbourne time are NOW CLOSED.
Session 1 is only available.
Just like tree roots depend on soil to grow, the traditional knowledge and wisdom shared by Fire Circle Elders depend on the lineages of their communities and the biological regions that support them. In acknowledgement of this connection, we commit to investing 10% of ticket revenue back into community regeneration projects selected by our Elders. The other 90% goes to both our Elders and the organising team so that we can keep the fire alive.
The Fire Circle is a project that emerged in late 2020 in response to a growing cry for intergenerational reconnection within the human village. By drawing upon Indigenous, Eastern and Western knowledge traditions, our learning programs offer an alternative pathway for purpose-driven people to manage issues like biodiversity loss, climate change and social justice. Learn more about Fire Circle.
For any queries, please email email@example.com