Startup to Scaleup Summit 2023
Join us on Thursday 16th November 2023 for a full-day event of keynote presentations, panel discussions, education, leadership development, and networking with fellow peers and industry leaders in the Australian startup and scaleup ecosystem.
Our program for the day has been carefully crafted to represent all stages of the founder journey involving all ecosystem partners including founders, investors, accelerators/incubators, Universities, Corporates, and Government.
Learn new insights, build new strategies, and expand your network.
On top of the Summit program, we have two exciting initiatives for participants to be involved in:
Demo Showcase - Exhibiting a selection of innovative Australian technology-focused start-ups across a range of industries.
Pitch Competition - There will be an opportunity for any startup/scaleup that has purchased a ticket to apply to enter the S2S Summit Pitch Competition in partnership with Startup&Angels, with a $10,000 prize. Application details are provided with any purchased ticket.
- Katherine McConnell, Founder and CEO of Brighte
- Tim Fung, Founder of Airtasker
- Kate Pounder, CEO of Technology Council of Australia
- Simon Thomsen, Editor of Startup Daily at Pinstripe Media
- Maria Halasz, CEO of Stride Equity
- Markus Kahlbetzer, Co-Founder and General Partner at Side Stage Ventures | Seed Stage Investor
- Jonny Wilkinson, Managing Director and Co-Founder of Equitise
- Ethan Singer, Co-Founder of Fundabl
- Jonathan Lui, Founder and CEO of Soho
- Kirstin Hunter, Managing Director, Techstars
- Murray Hurps, Director of Entrepreneurship at University of Technology Sydney and Managing Director of Startup Muster
- Florencia Tarelli, Founder and CEO of The Powerful Brand Group
- Hiam Sakakini, CEO and Founder of The Culture Equation
- Marcus Zeltzer, Co-Founder of Yellow Canary
- Josh Butt, Founder of Ampel Audio
- Christie Whitehill, Founder and Director of Tech Ready Women
- Cath Rogers, Partner at Antler
- James Cameron, Partner at AirTree Venture
- Angus Bean, CEO of Droneshield
|9:00 AM||Welcome Introduction and NSW Government Talk|
|9:15 AM||The Australian Technology Landscape||From Ideas to Impact: How Accelerators, Incubators, and Universities Commercialise Ideas|
|10:00 AM||Masterclass On Building Powerful Habits To Accelerate Business Growth||Seeking Funding: How the Most Successful Startups Get Funded|
|10:45 AM||Morning Tea | Demo Exhibits||Morning Tea | Demo Exhibits|
|11:15 AM||Mastering the Message: Utilising PR and Communications For Your Business||The Scaleup Journey: Successful Strategies For Scaling Businesses|
|12:00 PM||Lunch | Demo Exhibits||Lunch | Demo Exhibits|
|1:00 PM||Masterclass On Culture-Shaping Leadership: Ignite Your Business' Success||The Journey to IPO: When Is The Right Time?|
|1:45 PM||Pathways to Progress: Navigating Funding Alternatives For Businesses||The Future of Fintech: Exploring The Australian Fintech Landscape|
|2:30 PM||Afternoon Tea | Demo Exhibits||Afternoon Tea | Demo Exhibits|
|3:00 PM||Masterclass On The Power of Communication: How To Build Your Brand Using Audio and Video||The AI Revolution: How to Harness the Power of AI to Transform Your Business|
|3:45 PM||Pitch Competition in Partnership with Startup&Angels|
|4:45 PM||Closing Remarks|
|5:00 PM||Networking & Drinks||Networking & Drinks|
WANT TO BECOME A SPONSOR?
- Reach out to us at email@example.com
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN TO STAY CONNECTED
PROUDLY BROUGHT TO YOU BY TANK STREAM LABS