Women's Online Storytelling Practice Circle
Story Wise Women are offering a monthly Story Practice Circle for women who've attended one of Kate Lawrence's storytelling workshops*.
In this practice circle you'll take what you learned in the storytelling workshop to the next level. Bring a story or a memory or an idea you'd like to work on. In the session:
- We'll check in, talk through your ideas, revisit the story structure and answer questions.
- Then you'll have time to shape your story.
- We'll talk about how to give and receive feedback before you tell your story in two's or threes.
- You'll have time to rework your story in light of the feedback, before you tell your story again.
By coming together with other women who are learning and experimenting with their stories, you'll develop your confidence and cultivate the art and craft of oral storytelling.
* If you have attended other storytelling training and wish to join this practice circle, please email us.