Sustainable House Day Extension Session Pass 2023
This pass will give you access to all of our Sustainable House Day Expert Sessions at a discounted price.
For just $7:50 per session, you'll be guided through eight key areas of sustainable building and design, from concept and planning permissions right through to what solar to put on your roof. We're really proud of the program that we have put together, featuring Australia's leading experts, architects, and designers and well as homeowners offering their own experience. We hope that you join us!
This pass includes access to all of the following sessions. Each session is online and starts at 6:30pm and will end between 8 - 8:30pm (AEDT) depending on audience questions.
• First steps: Planning, permits and practical solution - 21st Mar
• Finding your team: Sustainable builders, architects and designers - March 23rd
• Embedded carbon considerations: Choosing the right building materials - March 28th
• Glazing: How to select the right window - March 30th
• Warm enough, cool enough: The principles of passive solar design - April 4th
• Comfortable and affordable: Making the most of insulation and energy efficiency - April 6th
• Going all-electric: A how-to guide - April 11th
• Getting solar right: Choosing the right system for your home - April 13th
You can explore all of these sessions at https://sustainablehouseday.co....
- You will receive the link to attend the webinars in your ticket confirmation email.
- Every webinar will take place on Zoom. If you need to download Zoom, you can do so here.
- We have a number of free tickets available for those experiencing financial difficulty. Free tickets are available via the individual event Humanitix page that you can find on the SHD program.
Image is Straithouse by EME Design, photo by Marnie Hawson.
This event is supported by NatHERS, Design for Place, Your Home, Department of Energy, Environment and Climate Action, Sonnen, Bank Australia, Light House Architecture & Science, HIP V. HYPE, and Design Matters National.