Taiopenga Rapuara | STEM Employers Online Engagement
Due to the government’s decision not to increase indoor capacity’s and the University’s commitment to public safety we have decided to move the 2022 Taiopenga Rapuara STEM Careers Fair into a virtual event: STEM Employers Online Engagement.
We are now excited to be offering this event in an online format via Zoom over 4 days; Tuesday 10 May, Wednesday 11 May, Monday 16 May & Wednesday 18 May. Each discipline will have its own dedicated day. By utilising Zoom, we hope this will enable you to facilitate connections and provide you the opportunity to engage with our legendary students and hopefully future employees!
Key event information:
Date: 10th, 11th, 16th & 18th May
Civil and Natural Resources 10 May
Electrical, Mechanical and Mechatronics 11 May
ICT/Digital Tech 16 May
Science 18 May
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Cost: $275 + GST
Registrations Close: 5pm, Thursday 14 April
- Employers are to host their own Zoom meetings, we will set up and provide the link.
- Session will be recorded and made available to our students after the event.
- 40 Minute session with 10 minutes at Q&A at the end.
What you will need to provide:
· A brief statement about your company including information on your opportunities available to UC students.
· Link to your company website/webpages – through the ticketing process.
· Company Logo.
Your presentation will be promoted on UC CareerHub, UC Careers' Facebook page, by email to students, UC Events and Facebook pages, UC Insider’s Guide, faculty, LCD Screen's around campus and with student clubs and societies.
We hope you are keen to engage with our students and we look forward to working with you to bring the Taiopenga Rapuara STEM Careers Fair to life in this exciting new format.
If you have any questions please feel free email the events team at firstname.lastname@example.org