Take Action on your Organisation's Wellbeing
TAKE ACTION ON YOUR ORGANISATION'S WELLBEING
Explore the resources in The Community Well
Burnout, stress and overwhelm are on the rise in the social sector.
But help is here!
Join us for an in depth look at the social sector’s new wellbeing and resilience resource hub, The Community Well. Learn about the 80+ new and curated resources available to support your organisation’s wellbeing and the tools that can help you prioritise your organisation’s needs.
You’ll be able to explore:
- How organisation leaders are using the Organisational Health Check to understand the gaps and opportunities across six key wellbeing pillars
- Resources to support your leadership including a downloadable Workplace Wellbeing Strategy template kit
- Essential tools, such as the Psychological Health and Safety Checklist with actions to help you support the new Work Health and Safety regulations
- The new Wellbeing Lens resource to help leaders and boards bring wellbeing to all aspects of their organisation
- Tips from our leading mental health and wellbeing professionals
- Advocacy resources to fly the flag for systemic change
The webinar will also include a very special welcome from Dr Catherine Brown, CEO of Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation, who have funded Stage 1 of The Community Well through the Anne and Eldon Foote Trust.
THE COMMUNITY WELL
The Community Well contains online resources tailored specifically to the needs of Australia’s not for profit, community and charity sector. The carefully curated content makes it easier for social sector leaders to prioritise wellbeing and take action around six pillars - prevent, protect, educate, enhance, crisis and recovery. Best of all, it’s free! Jump in here: www.benefolk.org/wellbeing
Benefolk Foundation is an Australian charity focused on seeing improved mental health and wellbeing outcomes for the Australian not for profit and charity sector. The Community Well is its flagship initiative. To get involved, or find out more, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org