Tas Men's Health Network - Community of Practice meetings
Men’s Resources Tasmania and Health Promotion South are reconvening a community of practice and networking meetings with the
- sharing knowledge, experience, and skills around working with men and boys
- supporting each other in the work we do
- sharing information, research, events and resources we come across
- collaborating on various opportunities that contribute to policy and advocacy
- promoting and supporting events.
Consumers, advocates, health practitioners, community members/services- essentially anyone with an interest in promoting and supporting the health and wellbeing of the community through a focus on men and boys throughout Tasmania is welcome to participate and contribute to the TMHN.
Venue: Online, or Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania , Marrieville Esplanade, Sandy Bay.
Guest presenter- Professor Tim Moss-Healthy Male Australia-presenting conditions and statistics on morbidity and mortality of men and boys of the lifespan in Australia. Most searched for Conditions and resources available from Healthy Male Australia.